New to saltwater in Vermont

taulgrl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Vermont! I am brand new to saltwater but have had freshwater tanks over the years. Boy is it different! I was gifted a used, pre-drilled 75 gallon and have been reading posts for weeks on R2R. They have been so helpful and thought I should make it official and register! So far I'm loving my new hobby but I'm only at the stage of finishing my plumbing and playing around with my aquascape. I'm looking forward to getting water in the tank and exploring all that R2R has to offer!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Vermont! I am brand new to saltwater but have had freshwater tanks over the years. Boy is it different! I was gifted a used, pre-drilled 75 gallon and have been reading posts for weeks on R2R. They have been so helpful and thought I should make it official and register! So far I'm loving my new hobby but I'm only at the stage of finishing my plumbing and playing around with my aquascape. I'm looking forward to getting water in the tank and exploring all that R2R has to offer!
Welcome taulgrl
Like black and white vs color.
75 is a great size.

Dunc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Check out YouTube videos from Bulk Reef Supply and Mr. Saltwater Tank.com, as well. They cover everything....

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back