OP
OP
Davster007

Davster007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might get a larger container from Tractor Supply for freshwater storage when I add a second container, but I'm still planning my 150 build. I'll either be using a closet adjacent to the tank, or the laundry room on the other side of the closet, so that will be part of the decision. BUT..... Tractor Supply has a few different sizes (see bottom of the first page, prices differ in store. I didn't spend $100 even after tax on my 35g).

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/search/water storage tanks

And, just because we're friend's now ( :p ), I got this email recently. They don't run these often, because I couldn't find one when I was buying, so now would be the time to pull the trigger! Best price I found was the one on Wilma Rudolph on the way out of Clarksville towards the KY border.

2017-06-30%2008_59_42-Mail.png
Sweet man im going there after work today :) i like that profile of the 35 gallon

OP
OP
Davster007

Davster007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free shipping at Farm and Fleet through July 2. I bought my 65 gallon storage tank from them and it was cheaper than Tractor Supply (and delivered to my house for free).

https://www.farmandfleet.com/
Nice info free shipping is great that the main problem ordering these kinda tanks.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back