• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New to saltwater systems, looking for some Chinese high output reef lights.

SolarFusion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently running a 150g standard tank. Looking to buy some cheaper lights to go with my 60" Fluval Marine 3.0 54w light. Wanting to dive into the world of corals without making the wife blow a gasket. If you have lights for sale please let me know. Thanks!

OP
OP
SolarFusion

SolarFusion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a 6 ft Led, Halide and T5 for 100 dollars I just found, but it's not local. Would this be a wise investment?
00F0F_aF3gR28dRk4_1200x900.jpg
00x0x_14LLENDWwTw_1200x900.jpg

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, come up to Virginia some time. $50 bucks and you can have these. These did the trick for me for many years! Had them running for three years I think and then switched over to Radions.

intricate_reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear the T5 led combo is great. Wonder what kind of LEDs are in that fixture. Just remember your going to have $100+ in new t5 bulbs for it.

I have been looking into the black box LEDs for a future frag build. The ocean revive T47 LEDs get good reviews. A little more expensive then some others but seems worth it to me with the better spread. I have seen some nice looking tanks running these LEDs

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in west Virginia what would shipping be and how did you mount them
Sorry, they’re sold. But on these light are four connection points where you can hook cable or any hanging equipment to them and hang them that way, or you can simple put them on top of your tank.
good luck at finding lighting though!
Cheers!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back