New to saltwater, wanted to say hello

Lvfleet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

My name is Les, I'm new to saltwater side of aquariums. Been doing freshwater tanks for a majority of my life(haven't had a running tank in about 6-7 years). Now that I'm finally not moving around a lot because of jobs etc. I've decided to take the plunge into saltwater. I've been trolling the forums here and YT for some research for a quiet few months now but I haven't posted anything until now.

Last Friday I finally received my tank I went with a Waterbox 180.5. I haven't been this excited in a long time, it felt like Christmas lol. I really don't have many questions right now. Just eagerly waiting the weeks or longer until my tank is done cycling. I just mainly wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I hope everyone is having a good day and happy reefing!

20210823_165223.jpg

OP
OP
L

Lvfleet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you took me a few weekends and a couple nights during the weeks to do it. All while listening to a lot of RNN lol.

SirRobertGerard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

My name is Les, I'm new to saltwater side of aquariums. Been doing freshwater tanks for a majority of my life(haven't had a running tank in about 6-7 years). Now that I'm finally not moving around a lot because of jobs etc. I've decided to take the plunge into saltwater. I've been trolling the forums here and YT for some research for a quiet few months now but I haven't posted anything until now.

Last Friday I finally received my tank I went with a Waterbox 180.5. I haven't been this excited in a long time, it felt like Christmas lol. I really don't have many questions right now. Just eagerly waiting the weeks or longer until my tank is done cycling. I just mainly wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I hope everyone is having a good day and happy reefing!

20210823_165223.jpg
New Also

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back