New to San Diego

garcia64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I am new to San Diego and have been out of the hobby for a while. I have decided to get back into the hobby with this fresh start in San Diego. I am excited to go to meetings and meet everyone!

OP
OP
garcia64

garcia64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! See you there. Have you got a tank up yet? If so you should start a build thread.
I do have one up, I left for a wedding and left the tank to cycle. I have some Fritzzyme 900 waiting for me when I get back to get it going. I am currently looking for some lighting to get the tank ready for corals in a month or so.

Instigate

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have one up, I left for a wedding and left the tank to cycle. I have some Fritzzyme 900 waiting for me when I get back to get it going. I am currently looking for some lighting to get the tank ready for corals in a month or so.
Nice, I've heard good things about the fritzzyme 900. What size tank? Any plans on what type of livestock?

OP
OP
garcia64

garcia64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, I've heard good things about the fritzzyme 900. What size tank? Any plans on what type of livestock?
I am in a small studio apartment in East Village so I have a small Cobalt C-Vue 18g tank. I plan on going mainly with acans and zoas, possibly other LPS and one or two nicer acros in the future. As far as fish go, I am currently reaching out to clownfish breeders to get a nice pair of designer clowns (open to anyone who stocks designer clowns in San Diego) and a blue spotted jawfish.

Instigate

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in a small studio apartment in East Village so I have a small Cobalt C-Vue 18g tank. I plan on going mainly with acans and zoas, possibly other LPS and one or two nicer acros in the future. As far as fish go, I am currently reaching out to clownfish breeders to get a nice pair of designer clowns (open to anyone who stocks designer clowns in San Diego) and a blue spotted jawfish.
Sounds like a great little tank!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back