New to the Aquariums/Reefing world

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!

My name is Pierre and I am new to the saltwater aquarium world. I am currently setting up my first FOWLR 90Gal tank sized and designed to easily move to reefing if I manage to run the FO tank successfully for a few months.

I have been gathering quite a lot of info on R2R and hopefully I can start the cycling of the tank in May, as I am currently thinking about the aquascaping part.

Current setup: 90Gal reef-ready tank, RedFlex 4-in-1 200 Sump, Nyos 120 Protein Skimmer, Sicce Silent 4.0, Maxspect Gyre xf330 and Neptune APEX. Will probably start progressively with a couple clownfish, royal gramma and 1 yellow tang (store told me it is fine for 90Gal, hopefully they are right and I won't have to rehome it).

Looking forward to sharing information and ideas on the forum!
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back