OP
OP
KYnewbee42103

KYnewbee42103

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice attention to the details, again! What kind of blenny is that and how is it doing with the tangs?
called a Midas Blenny from Africa I believe. Fun fish they have alot of personality tangs dont bother him one bit. Hes a feisty guy if he needs to be but very peaceful. Now my purple tang is just mad at the world all the time, so he will probably never just chill out.

OP
OP
KYnewbee42103

KYnewbee42103

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few videos of progress as I’ve Been adding corals. Please excuse the amber filter on the one video. I have a new challenge a vermited snail outbreak, which is odd I dip and quarantine corals? Some way some how here we are! Obviously tearing down a tank like this not an option so management is now my focus! So my hammers and sps acans etc don’t care. I have cut out frozen foods and added bumblebee snails and urchins. My torch colony’s were totally destroyed by these buggers. I lost holy grail and blow torch plus 4 others. so there’s a G bopper or 2G’s alone Grrrrrrrr!!!!
I’ve had to go back and add lots of frogspawn and hammers for some reason they aren’t bothered at all.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Guys been out on the boat with the holiday weekend and working. Oh and cut my finger to the bone working on the vinyl wrap for the canopy. So long story but I basically got in a hurry and made a stupid mistake, so I had to go get some stitches. I guess snitches aren't the only ones who get stitches. So there's that, and all the other things in life that get in the way of this hobby.

I have installed the canopy fans and doors with gas shocks and that helped with the James Cameron avatar seeing blue syndrome and my kitchen not looking like a tanning bed room lol.

I am also awaiting the final install on a 55watt pentair UV sterilizer so I haven't finished the pretty work underneath shrink wrapping wires or the control panel face plate as i only want to measure twice and cut once after its 100% complete. I am gonna post some nasty photos of the BLOOD part of the sweat and tears that went into this build. I am Also not tech savvy but gonna try to post a quick video too.

https://youtu.be/e5mrTYDyh7I

IMG_4951.jpg
IMG_8172.jpg
IMG_8166.jpg

That is hard to look at
Fake Cry GIF

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back