New to the forum from Ohio

jgg1133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself on here officially. I'm from Pickerington Ohio, east of Columbus. Ive been watching the forum and learning from threads for quite awhile now. Been keeping saltwater tanks for around 6 years. Currently running a 90 Gallon Mixed Reef. Been slowly getting some more SPS as the budget (Wife) allows. Looking to offload some frags eventually so I look forward to interacting more on here and making some friends. Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Cheers!

Full tank shot.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!

Bruce17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself on here officially. I'm from Pickerington Ohio, east of Columbus. Ive been watching the forum and learning from threads for quite awhile now. Been keeping saltwater tanks for around 6 years. Currently running a 90 Gallon Mixed Reef. Been slowly getting some more SPS as the budget (Wife) allows. Looking to offload some frags eventually so I look forward to interacting more on here and making some friends. Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Cheers!

Full tank shot.jpg
Welcome to R2R. You chose a great group to join to get a lot of great info in a great and upbeat environ

Back