New to the forum! From Orange County California

cmacinnes34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well hello everyone, short term lurker on the forums and decided to finally register.

I inherited a tank recently and we've just been really engaged on learning more and expanding out knowledge of tank life. Of course, searching google for things that may/may not be happening with our tank is like having a headache and going on WebMD, so figured engaging with the community was the best option and hope to talk with people and gain from the wealth of knowledge out there that we are still new to.

I'm late 30s Safety Professional from Orange County California, huge baseball fan and a musician as a hobby.

Looking forward to engaging with you all.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well hello everyone, short term lurker on the forums and decided to finally register.

I inherited a tank recently and we've just been really engaged on learning more and expanding out knowledge of tank life. Of course, searching google for things that may/may not be happening with our tank is like having a headache and going on WebMD, so figured engaging with the community was the best option and hope to talk with people and gain from the wealth of knowledge out there that we are still new to.

I'm late 30s Safety Professional from Orange County California, huge baseball fan and a musician as a hobby.

Welcome!

You'll fit right in! Glad you joined.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to the salty family! Dive in, ask questions... that is what we are all here for.
Sun Whatsapp Status GIF by good-morning

chunkylovah

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow wow hold your horses. The welcome committee might think your ok but my standards are a bit higher.. You started as 'I' and slipped and said 'we'. Who is we? A wife? A husband? A sibling? A second personality that you so happened to glaze over during your introduction that may or may not be some blood thirsty psychopath in search of saltwater hobbyist victims due to a backstory i have no time to flesh out? Uh huh.. im on to you bud. Good luck.

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back