Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, you have come to the right place. There is so much amazing knowledge on this site its crazy.

The members and admin are all amazing as well, you will make lifelong friends while find more information here then anywhere in the world for reefing.

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well hello everyone, short term lurker on the forums and decided to finally register.

I inherited a tank recently and we've just been really engaged on learning more and expanding out knowledge of tank life. Of course, searching google for things that may/may not be happening with our tank is like having a headache and going on WebMD, so figured engaging with the community was the best option and hope to talk with people and gain from the wealth of knowledge out there that we are still new to.

I'm late 30s Safety Professional from Orange County California, huge baseball fan and a musician as a hobby.

Looking forward to engaging with you all.
Welcome to R2R! Can’t wait to see your build tread.

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!
Well hello everyone, short term lurker on the forums and decided to finally register.

I inherited a tank recently and we've just been really engaged on learning more and expanding out knowledge of tank life. Of course, searching google for things that may/may not be happening with our tank is like having a headache and going on WebMD, so figured engaging with the community was the best option and hope to talk with people and gain from the wealth of knowledge out there that we are still new to.

I'm late 30s Safety Professional from Orange County California, huge baseball fan and a musician as a hobby.

Looking forward to engaging with you all.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 154 61.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.8%
Back