Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
My name is Chris and I live in Wisconsin currently. I have never had saltwater before and purchased a 150 display tank from a friend of a friend. I am super excited to really get into this! I have had my tank now for two and a half months and I am loving it! I have added another 20 gallon in the basement, as I had to treat my first four fish for velvet (lost one :() I watched a million videos and have been reading a lot online. I am looking forward to learning a lot from this and leaning on those who have gone through some adversity. Patience is my number one that I am trying to keep in mind as I continue on but I am really looking forward to having a beautiful reef tank (as I have seen some of yours! o_O)

Hi Chris and Welcome!

Sorry for your loss, but sounds like you learned from it and going strong again. That is a great attitude in this hobby. With your research and efforts, expect you'll have great successes.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back