0   0   0
AnglerFish-Welcome2.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Minnesota! New to the group and not sure how it all works. I have had a saltwater tank for like 20 years but just got into reef’s. I have a couple damsel’s and I’m loving the different mushrooms. Not to mention they seem to be a little easier. I have two tanks a 32 Fluval flex and a 32 biocube. Both are doing great they’ve been up for about a year. Looking to brighten up the tank with a pop of color and looking for some cool colored mushrooms. Would love if someone can direct me to the best place to get something cool!

Welcome! Glad you joined. My advice for finding something cool - keep your eyes and ears open. Don't get just anything, or your space will be gone (and your money spent) when that special thing comes along that will add next level of sparkle for you. What it will be is different for each one of us, and its some of what makes it all so fun! Keep us posted!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Minnesota:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back