New to the Group thanks to Jaime

Cpthairychest

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time admirer first-time caller,

So I recently learned about the Reef Gallery and when I visited last week to my surprise a knowledgeable smart butt, Jaime took me under his wing, sort of. Anyway he told me about this great group, I recently just paid my dues, so its official. Jaime with his advice helped me get rid of my dino problem and sold me some anemones, corals, and a "dragon" which is what my GF calls it, it's a dragon face pipefish. I've been finding the reef2reef community very helpful already. Unfortunately, due to family events, i cannot make the BBQ. Jamie however did tell me to reach out to members about corals, that they would have things he wouldn't necessarily have in store. So I just wanted to put out feelers and see who might have extra corals or cool nems for sale, I cant trade, I'm just a noob still. I have a 45-gallon aqua top picture attached. Any advice also appreciated.

I look forward to meeting everyone soon.

Thanks

Joshua

tempImagegnvAab.png

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Long time admirer first-time caller,

So I recently learned about the Reef Gallery and when I visited last week to my surprise a knowledgeable smart butt, Jaime took me under his wing, sort of. Anyway he told me about this great group, I recently just paid my dues, so its official. Jaime with his advice helped me get rid of my dino problem and sold me some anemones, corals, and a "dragon" which is what my GF calls it, it's a dragon face pipefish. I've been finding the reef2reef community very helpful already. Unfortunately, due to family events, i cannot make the BBQ. Jamie however did tell me to reach out to members about corals, that they would have things he wouldn't necessarily have in store. So I just wanted to put out feelers and see who might have extra corals or cool nems for sale, I cant trade, I'm just a noob still. I have a 45-gallon aqua top picture attached. Any advice also appreciated.

I look forward to meeting everyone soon.

Thanks

Joshua

tempImagegnvAab.png
Welcome to the club! My name is Chayse and I’m on the board of club. I also do Camaro Show Corals and sell and ship all over the country. What are you looking for coral wise? I have one of the top collections of high end coral in the area.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cpthairychest

Cpthairychest

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the club! My name is Chayse and I’m on the board of club. I also do Camaro Show Corals and sell and ship all over the country. What are you looking for coral wise? I have one of the top collections of high end coral in the area?
Thanks for the welcome Chayse! As far as Corals go, not too sure, I just picked out things that pique my interest at the store. I still have to research more about them, I def lean more toward the softer kinds. Wanna save up for a bubble anemone.

OP
OP
Cpthairychest

Cpthairychest

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome Chayse! As far as Corals go, not too sure, I just picked out things that pique my interest at the store. I still have to research more about them, I def lean more toward the softer kinds. Wanna save up for a bubble anemone.
peak*

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have plenty of Zoas available from low to extremely high end. Zoas are pretty easy to care for abs you get a lot of color and variety. As far as Bubble tip nems you’d be saving for a long time as I only have the ECC Nexus Burst nem which is $2k. @acer has some very nice rainbow bubble tips for a very affordable price quite often!
224ACBD7-27FB-4EEA-8CCF-86241E099893.jpeg

OP
OP
Cpthairychest

Cpthairychest

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have plenty of Zoas available from low to extremely high end. Zoas are pretty easy to care for abs you get a lot of color and variety. As far as Bubble tip nems you’d be saving for a long time as I only have the ECC Nexus Burst nem which is $2k. @acer has some very nice rainbow bubble tips for a very affordable price quite often!
224ACBD7-27FB-4EEA-8CCF-86241E099893.jpeg
Yeah Zoa’s seem cool with a lot of variety, they have this really beautiful piece at the gallery full of Zoa’s. Then I can’t remember what they’re called but they are disc shaped with a mouth in the middle and Jamie said they can move off the rock. Sorry I didn’t mean bubble anemone, I meant bubble coral. At the gallery they have this delicate white one that looks majestic.

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah Zoa’s seem cool with a lot of variety, they have this really beautiful piece at the gallery full of Zoa’s. Then I can’t remember what they’re called but they are disc shaped with a mouth in the middle and Jamie said they can move off the rock. Sorry I didn’t mean bubble anemone, I meant bubble coral. At the gallery they have this delicate white one that looks majestic.
I’m betting it’s the small display when you walk in, I thinks it’s full of utter chaos zoas and some others.
I’m Codey btw, I’m just a lone reefer in the club that comes and shoots the breeze here and there. One day I’ll do frags

OP
OP
Cpthairychest

Cpthairychest

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m betting it’s the small display when you walk in, I thinks it’s full of utter chaos zoas and some others.
I’m Codey btw, I’m just a lone reefer in the club that comes and shoots the breeze here and there. One day I’ll do frags
That’s the one! Thanks Codey! Nice to meet you as well.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! It's an addicting hobby for sure. If you're interested, I've got tons of zoas available, as well as some easy SPS as well. If you're interested shoot me a PM and I'll get some pictures to send you. I'm always happy to hook up a new reefer with some awesome deals on frags. Thanks for the referral @Cwentz758 :)

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Totally, zoas are one of my favorites, shoot me a PM and I’ll hook you up. I give amazing deals to club members. Even though I’m a top end guy I still have many affordable frags. Here’s a link to one of my selling threads as well as some of my feedback.

“Great seller, don’t hesitate to buy from the Camaro Show. His communication was great throughout the process. He made sure the frags were healed and looking nice before shipping. The frags arrived well packaged, labeled, and looking good. Also threw in a really nice freebie!”

“Just received my package of high end Zoas and I have to say these are some of the healthiest corals I’ve received. Buy with confidence! Very responsive, great communication and an excellent collection to choose from. Already looking at my next pack to order!!”

“A+ seller! Got a great pack with good sized healthy frags!”

Last edited:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back