New to the hobby and LOVE it

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy everyone! Not sure what all to put here but.. I started in October after catching the Rona and spending 2 weeks watching every BRS video I could. I've been addicted since, can't tell if my LFS hate or love me with how often I visit.

I have a 20 gallon long with a little HOB fluval 50 gallon filter, 2 AI 16 primes and am working on a mixed reef tank. I've got 2 clownies, a watchman goby, citron goby and a mandarin who loves pods, mysis and tdo pellets.

This is my first tank ever and so far so good, ran into dinos shortly after completing my tanks cycle but have managed to keep everything in order (for the most part) since then.

Loving all of the content this forum provides, from awesome sales to learning that my questions are super common and there's an answer for almost everything here.. except whether or not it's worth upgrading my filter to a tidal 75 or not.. lots of varying opinions out there.

Looking forward to lurking and enjoying everyone else's awesome tanks.

P.S I am awful with coral placement so if you have any suggestions then please, I am all ears!

PXL_20220322_031555654.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back