New to the Hudson Valley!

Discussion in 'Hudson Valley Reef Keepers' started by Michael J Cherubini, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Michael J Cherubini

Michael J Cherubini Member

Hello all in the Hudson Valley! I am in the process of opening a new store in the Hudson Valley. (I am open now, just not “Brick & Mouter” yet lol
    Anyway,
    I read that Hudson Valley Reef Keepers (sorry if I have the name wrong) was a pretty good thing going.
    Also read that a big reason was that a meeting place & stuff was hard to find.
    I would like to spread my passion & extend to every reef keeper in the Hudson Valley my place!
    As a place to re-start club meetings, swaps, discussions & whatever else reef keepers need.
    I know it’s a long a long shot but I have giving everything I have to start my company H.V.F.R.
    (Hudson Valley Fish -N- Reef)
    Seems like nine9d is very involved & the guy to speak to.
    Please feel free to reach out to me and get things back up & rolling!
    I look forward to whatever comes from my post!!

Tags:

2. nine9d

nine9d Member Hudson Valley Reef Keepers

Welcome Michael,
    Hope the store setup goes smoothly. As far as the club is concerned, I will leave that to the members here as I am not the person that makes the decisions for all. It's a joint effort. All members can tell you their needs and wants from the club aspect. Happy Reefing!

Michael J Cherubini likes this.
  3. Michael J Cherubini

Thank you bud, hopefully we can all get something back up & running! My doors will always be open for all the Reefers around here!

4. dutch27

dutch27 Active Member Hudson Valley Reef Keepers

Not sure if there are rules against it, but you may want to put up your shop's street address and hours so people know where you are. Best of luck with the shop.

5. Michael J Cherubini

Right now it’s kinda by appointment, always out doing services & installs, picking up shipments, making deliveries and that good stuff.
    Soon as I’m more established & have a reliable employee, will have set hrs.
    Feel free to give me a shout anytime my friend

6. Michael J Cherubini

& I just recently learned it would cost me more then a car payment to post anything about my business on this app.
    Feel free to reach out to me personally please.