Adolfo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am super new to the saltwater world. I have always had freshwater tanks. I was actually supposed to pick up a 55 gallon AOI system everything included, water, lights, filters, pumps, fish, corals and everything else for $750.00 on Sunday but the seller has backed out. I am so incredibly heart broken.

I am back on the look out for a great deal. Any advice on how to do a 55 gallon reef tank on a mid range budget?
Man! That would have been an awesome score! Welcome to Reef2Reef. Facebook, OfferUp, Craigslist are all great places to find used equipment. Also, check the local forums in your area here on Reef2Reef to meet some great people and find deals.

OP
OP
R

Rivy1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the salty family!! If you lived in Florida, I'd make you a great deal on my whole 90 set up but I think Canada may be a bit far, eh?
Look on the Marketplace, Craigslist, etc. The deals are out there.
The Simpsons Canada GIF
Thank you so much but yes, Canada is a little far... :). I found a 90 gallon tank and 36 gallon sump tank. Just waiting for my stand to be delivered (which should be tomorrow). I am so excited to get this tank up and running.

Back