New to the Sight as well as reefing

Dieing for a Drink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
erHi reefers My name is Derek i spend most of my day in pain. you see i have Endstage cirrhosis of the Liver my hepatologist told me i have 5 to 9 months unless i got a transplant however in the usa 45 people die waiting for a transplant.I did this to my self as i drank my self to death hence my handle.i havent drank in 1year and 5 months.I recently died and had to be back to live.i saw some wild stuff it was Wild.sorry to be a bummer..moveing on .Im a budaest i follow Kuan Yin other wise known as the Goddess of mercy.My ancestors as German and Irish.one of my relatives Fought to abolish slavery.General ******. i visited his statue it was fun.im a republican and i enjoy nature and animal.Im starting a 90 gallon Acrylic cube using the Triton method. and a 30 gallon nano. I do have a quarantine tank as well.Ill take pics as soon as i after i add 80 pounds of Premium deco Tampa bay live rock.i wanted to add my pic to my profile but couldnt figure it out. please send me a link.Thanks for listening to me

scdigby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 welcome.jpg

Hello, Derek! Welcome to R2R!

Funston07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
erHi reefers My name is Derek i spend most of my day in pain. you see i have Endstage cirrhosis of the Liver my hepatologist told me i have 5 to 9 months unless i got a transplant however in the usa 45 people die waiting for a transplant.I did this to my self as i drank my self to death hence my handle.i havent drank in 1year and 5 months.I recently died and had to be back to live.i saw some wild stuff it was Wild.sorry to be a bummer..moveing on .Im a budaest i follow Kuan Yin other wise known as the Goddess of mercy.My ancestors as German and Irish.one of my relatives Fought to abolish slavery.General ******. i visited his statue it was fun.im a republican and i enjoy nature and animal.Im starting a 90 gallon Acrylic cube using the Triton method. and a 30 gallon nano. I do have a quarantine tank as well.Ill take pics as soon as i after i add 80 pounds of Premium deco Tampa bay live rock.i wanted to add my pic to my profile but couldnt figure it out. please send me a link.Thanks for listening to me
And just to give ya a little more hope I have a buddy that was/is in your same situation. His liver was shutting down on him from alcohol and drugs he did growing up and told him he only had 6 months to live if he didnt get a transplant. Well with the help of good doctors and changes to his lifestyle that was over a year and a half ago. Just stay postive, thats a big part of it which I can understand might be hard.

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Derek. I really hope that you get your transplant. Meanwhile keep as healthy as you can. Best wishes. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back