OP
R

reefingbuddha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys!

Sorry about the massive picture dump at one time, I know its a little much but as mentioned I'm heading home today and even though I did have the chance to do a daily update elsewhere I missed out on doing the same here. My apologies for that.

Gimili the Great

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome pictures :D i feel as if i have been diving there just looking through you pictures
thanks for sharing

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is awesome. I hope one day I will have the opportunity to do something like that. The pics are beautiful. You are very lucky to be able to see it in person. it has to be 1000 times better to see it i person then to just look at a pic....

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your pics and the scenes you have captured are torturing me. Gotta get wet soon!!! Absolutely beautiful, great work! Thank you!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome pictures my friend! Thanks for sharing!

ataylo13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking at your first shots and your most recent, I see a great improvement. Amazing shots, and I am very jealous.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply amazing photos.....Amazing skills my friend, thanks for letting us come along with you even if it is in just pictures. Thanks for sharing. Some of those pics could win awards!

OP
OP
R

reefingbuddha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys and gals!

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I didn't get any update emails so I fell behind on checking it.

I'm glad you all enjoyed. Remember me if you need any underwater shots. Maybe a little something to hang in the fishroom. :D

I took some pictures in my aquarium today as I've had to sell it as I'm returning to Winterpark, FL in August. Even though there are not diving shots I thought I might post them up here. Hope you enjoy them (it was a PITA to get the huge housing into the tank and to maneuver it to get some decent macro shots)

Does this count as a FTS?

And just one more.

I also had a friend come over with his Canon 5D Mark II so that I could give it a try. I think I go some decent videos. It was great having a play with a camera of this caliber. I'll post them up later once they have uploaded if anyone is interested.

Thanks again for the amazingly positive reviews!
Cheers,
Tom

OP
OP
R

reefingbuddha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was having a bad day until i just seen all of them pics that was ******* awesome that you for the share u are one lucky dog thank u

Thanks!

Might be the most positive response so far! Very happy to make your day a little brighter!

Here are some videos that I made as well. Its a first try with a camera I'm unfamiliar with but I'm still fairly happy with the results. Unfortunately I was unable to directly embed the pictures but the links head back to my gallery where they are all located.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks Jeff. I'm a big fan of exaggerated bokeh.

Here are the as-fore-promised videos.

Thomas Hirschmann Photography

OP
OP
R

reefingbuddha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll post the videos back up once I've removed the audio... hate what I do that. Never do know what ends up as background noise.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back