New to this forum, but old to another forum.

geekengineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was on another forum (which I won't name cause it might get me in trouble) so maybe some of you know me, but sounds like this is the place to be more these days. I wanted to check out some things with the reef-pi. I don't have a tank running at the moment but thinking about maybe starting up again here in maybe next 6 months or so.

I had a 30 Gal with a 20 gal sump about 3 years ago, but had white cloud of doom bacteria problems. I also found my (recently married) wife and between that and the frustration the tank got shut down for a while.

Now thinking about going with a 40 Gal breeder and the 20 gallon sump at some point instead. Mainly so I will have more room down below to work with for the sump.

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181203_190453.gif

#welcometor2r

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was on another forum (which I won't name cause it might get me in trouble) so maybe some of you know me, but sounds like this is the place to be more these days. I wanted to check out some things with the reef-pi. I don't have a tank running at the moment but thinking about maybe starting up again here in maybe next 6 months or so.

I had a 30 Gal with a 20 gal sump about 3 years ago, but had white cloud of doom bacteria problems. I also found my (recently married) wife and between that and the frustration the tank got shut down for a while.

Now thinking about going with a 40 Gal breeder and the 20 gallon sump at some point instead. Mainly so I will have more room down below to work with for the sump.

Welcome!

This forum doesn't have over the top rules like the one you hinted in above. I think you may like it here!

I have seen a few of the reef-pi threads floating around. Cool looking stuff for sure!

Follow the hashtag "reefpi" to be alerted for the topic if you like!

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back