New Type of Clownfish - You need to see it.

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I really like them as well. Would be cool to have them in full black as well don't you think? ;Stig Full black with white mask.
That would be different. I could see trying to work with breeding those. Are those mochas with the mask coming from the Mocha storms I wonder?

OP
OP
Berlibee

Berlibee

.Wen Game.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be different. I could see trying to work with breeding those. Are those mochas with the mask coming from the Mocha storms I wonder?

Yes, would be interesting indeed! No, they are from Storm x Regular Ocy. ;Happy About 15-18%of them in the batch.

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Oh this is a nice mix that you have. Are they laying eggs already? @MrWheelock
They look like they are trying to clean areas, when I get home im going to get them to breed. I also think they are still fighting out dominance as they are similar in size with the lighting being slightly larger.

OP
OP
Berlibee

Berlibee

.Wen Game.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah ok! Good luck with it. Maroons are so mean! It's very interesting to see your results. I'm not sure if you have experience in breeding or not, but if you don't feel free to ask questions I'd be glad to answer them and help you to rise the babies. Cheers! ;Happy

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah ok! Good luck with it. Maroons are so mean! It's very interesting to see your results. I'm not sure if you have experience in breeding or not, but if you don't feel free to ask questions I'd be glad to answer them and help you to rise the babies. Cheers! ;Happy
I'll send a PM thank you!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back