NEW US ICP-Test collection point address!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fauna Marin Support

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW US collection point address for your water samples - please send your water samples to this address in the USA:

Fauna Marin ICP LAP
Shipping Center
555 W. 38th St
Houston TX 77018

Thank you!

And don't forget to register your test before you send it to us:
https://lab.faunamarin.de/en

As soon as your samples arrive in our lab you will get a notification of receipt via email if your sample is registered on our lab website.

More information about the Fauna Marin ICP Lab: https://www.faunamarin.de/en/laboratory/

OP
OP
Fauna Marin Support

Fauna Marin Support

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Listen Up Noise GIF by Jimmy Arca

Stephen Glover

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I recently sent in one of the older ICP tests with the 4 digit label. I sent it to the Houston TX address that was on your website prior to this new address you just posted. I sent it first class and received a delivery confirmation on 1/20. Has my sample been lost?

Tracking Number:

Delivered, Garage or Other Location at Address

HOUSTON, TX 77060

January 20, 2023, 12:24 pm

java

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Similar issue as the post above. I always check the website for the current shipping address and it still ended up having to be forwarded since the website wasn’t updated prior to sending. Sent with tracking on 1/31 with delivery expected 2/3. Still not delivered as of 2/8. Maybe update the website a little faster next time.

OP
OP
Fauna Marin Support

Fauna Marin Support

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Similar issue as the post above. I always check the website for the current shipping address and it still ended up having to be forwarded since the website wasn’t updated prior to sending. Sent with tracking on 1/31 with delivery expected 2/3. Still not delivered as of 2/8. Maybe update the website a little faster next time.
Hi there, we are very sorry about that!
Your packages should be redirected to the new location - so maybe there ist a delay because of that.

But anyway: if your test is lost or very long on the way, please contact us at [email protected], tell us your testnumber and where you bought it. We will try to send you a new analysis kit.

Shallow Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I recently sent in one of the older ICP tests with the 4 digit label. I sent it to the Houston TX address that was on your website prior to this new address you just posted. I sent it first class and received a delivery confirmation on 1/20. Has my sample been lost?

Tracking Number:

Delivered, Garage or Other Location at Address

HOUSTON, TX 77060

January 20, 2023, 12:24 pm
I have 2 older ICP Tests that I got from Saltwateraquarium.com. I have tried to register it on the Fauna Marin Lab website but it says:

The Sample ID is not valid!
It has to be 6 numerics and one check digit, without space or other characters, e.g. 001049E
or 8 numerics (0-9) without space or other characters, e.g. 12345670

How did you go about registering your sample? I have previously sent a Fauna Marin ICP test using the newer test. It was pretty easy and I got my results with the newer test. I am worried that my results may get lost with the older test. Please let me know what you did.

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi you get an older Test fro your supplier you can send them also in , USE for this the new Adress which is written in der Lab.faunamarin.de. site.
Please write your Mailadress which you use in your account on the papers, we will add the lab results manually to your account. ,, We just connect the supplier that he checked his inventory. rgds claude

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both adresses working, the fastest is S
Hi, am I mailing my Reef ICP Total samples to CV Industries in Slidell, LA or to 555 W. 38th St
Houston TX 77018?

Please clarify.

https://lab.faunamarin.de/en
(this page vs. shipping info PDF/thread here)
HI both adress working fine
Slidell is the fastest

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 59 79.7%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.4%
Back