NEW VID & GIVEAWAY: Finnex TH-S 500W Titanium Heating Tube and Digital Controller Kit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

premiumaquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

https://pafish.me/Finnex500W

Today we are taking a look at the Finnex TH-S 500W Titanium Heating Tube and Digital Controller Kit. I have had this aquarium heater for while and I love it. I provide a quick setup and review of this heating system.

The HC-0810M Finnex controller offers a precision digital control with LED digital display which maintains water temperatures at a constant level protecting your livestock from temperature fluctuations.

The Titanium Finnex Heaters are corrosion-resistant, extending the life exponentially from saltwater damage. Virtually unbreakable, especially in comparison with the standard glass aquarium, these tubes are built to last.

Enter to win the heater in the video:
Watch Video
Thumbs up on the video
Post a comment on the video page
Subscribe to our channel (if not already)

reef-freak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched video,thumbs up the video,posted a comment on the video page,and subscribed to your channel !! When will you announce the winner of your giveaway for the Finnex TH-S 500W Titanium Heating tube and Digital Controller Kit ?

SallyWho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boom, baby! Hit me with that heater! I'm getting things together for my first build, and I still need a quality heater! When will you announce the winner?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back