New video full AquaForest line review

Phil D.

View Badges
Reaction score
Can you answer the question as to why no retailers in the USA have the Aquaforest Component 1-2-3?? I had to order some from a shop in Canada, and the shipping was a little high!

OP
SKYHIGGh

SKYHIGGh

View Badges
Reaction score
Can you answer the question as to why no retailers in the USA have the Aquaforest Component 1-2-3?? I had to order some from a shop in Canada, and the shipping was a little high!
I’m not a rep just a costumer like you.

I can’t answer that and actually after seeing your post I went online looking. I actually have about 1.5 months worth left. I much prefer the premixed batch vs me having to buy it dry and mix it up my self even though it saves money.

So in same boat I’m really going to start searching in about two weeks for it. I usually purchase it from saltwater aquarium.com and signed up for notification.

It’s a very popular brand in the EU so not sure why it’s hard to find now in the states.

I’ll wait for it to become available no worries?

Do water changes maybe the salt is every where and sometimes on sale[emoji1474]

Last edited:

Butuz

View Badges
Reaction score
I was in the same boat, using premixed stuff. However, the recipe for mixing yourself is SUPER easy and is 60% cheaper than premixed Comp 1,2,3. And, available on BRS and elsewhere. Give it a try. Very straightforward and avoids having to deal with inventory issues.

Anirban

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The issue is with distribution as mentioned by Ricardo from coralvue earlier in another thread. He mentioned..
"The popularity of this brand has surpass, all expectations, the component 1-2-3 is in stock now at the main importer, please contact your preferred vendor and ask them to contact us directly if they have any problem ordering direct from us for you.
[email protected]

This online vendor stocks also the whole line and is not limited to any other premium products

https://aquatic-sealife.com/"

I would suggest to make your own components if you want a cheaper and less problematic solution.

OP
SKYHIGGh

SKYHIGGh

View Badges
Reaction score
The issue is with distribution as mentioned by Ricardo from coralvue earlier in another thread. He mentioned..
"The popularity of this brand has surpass, all expectations, the component 1-2-3 is in stock now at the main importer, please contact your preferred vendor and ask them to contact us directly if they have any problem ordering direct from us for you.
[email protected]

This online vendor stocks also the whole line and is not limited to any other premium products

https://aquatic-sealife.com/"

I would suggest to make your own components if you want a cheaper and less problematic solution.
Thank you. I love the stuff and am waiting for it!

Hopefully he sees this post and can relax as they say in jamica “ don’t worry soon come “

Anirban

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you. I love the stuff and am waiting for it!

Hopefully he sees this post and can relax as they say in jamica “ don’t worry soon come “
In case you dont see them in stock by next week just get individual elements from retailers and make your own.

Bracka345

View Badges
Reaction score
I was in the same boat, using premixed stuff. However, the recipe for mixing yourself is SUPER easy and is 60% cheaper than premixed Comp 1,2,3. And, available on BRS and elsewhere. Give it a try. Very straightforward and avoids having to deal with inventory issues.
Is it true when you mix it yourself it actually stronger than the jugs of Components 123?

Butuz

View Badges
Reaction score
Is it true when you mix it yourself it actually stronger than the jugs of Components 123?
I havent noticed any difference. I dont think it will be stronger if mixed in accordance with their recommendation. What is true is that its almost 3x cheaper to mix your own. Otherwise, you are paying ** to mix it and ship 9g of rodi across the nation. Highly recommend mixing your own.

Which tank do you think is more functional for a family? (click to see photos)

• A. Fireplace Tank

Votes: 35 23.2%
  • B. Stair Tank

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • C. Bed Tank

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • D. Table Tank

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • E. Cabinet Tank

Votes: 83 55.0%

Online statistics

Members online