New Waterbox Aquariums EVENT February 1st and 2nd 2020

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1570047438141.png

The Family Reunion is not your typical aquarium event. The reunion provides an atmosphere of learning, fun and community for hobbyists and industry professionals. We replaced the typical trade show booths with great sponsors and activities for the entire family. From coral restoration to dolphin encounters and sunset cruises, come be a part of an event combining educational workshops, speakers and epic outdoor adventures.

SPEAKERS & WORKSHOPS
Educate yourself with industry experts as they provide hands on demonstrations and interactive workshops. The speaker lineup is top notch and topics for everyone.

FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Everyone that attends will feel like they are a part of the family that is the aquatic industry. From beginners to advanced hobbyists, we all share a common thread of our love for aquatic livestock. Network with industry brands and make unforgettable memories.

HAWKS CAY
Snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing charters, pool activities, saltwater lagoon, corn hole tournament, kite boarding, dolphin encounter, public aquarium, paddle boarding, kayaking, tennis, spa and fitness, sunset catamaran cruise

Visit the official event page here https://www.waterboxaquariums.com/thefamilyreunion/

HAWKS CAY
61 Hawks Cay Boulevard
Duck Key, FL 33050

Midway down the Florida Keys, you’ll find an island called Duck Key. It’s small. Secluded. Yet central to Miami and Key West, and easy to reach by car, boat or plane. Duck Key has a few features: Aquamarine water all around. Glorious sunrises and sunsets. An island sensibility that lulls you into a state of total relaxation – except for when you’re out fishing, snorkeling, paddleboarding or gliding along with the ocean breeze on a kiteboard. The best of Key West resorts is waiting for you at Hawks Cay Resort.
RESERVE NOW
Group Code: WATERBOX

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 81 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back