New Web Update is Live now on the AREEFCREATION.COM website. Lots of nice frags including a large RRC Rainbow Splice Encrusted frag!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We finally got most of our Livesale shipped out in April and now we are turning our sites to May. We plan to update the website regularly with new goodies as well as good oldies!

square banner.jpg

Check the site out here AREEFCREATION.COM for newest to oldest.

Check out this Insane RRC Rainbow Splice! A great piece for someone looking to get a head start of growing this Acro.

APR-001.jpg

Just for reference, here is what this frag looked like in November of 2020 when we made it.

Splice November 2020.jpg

The growth has really taken off now in less than 6 months.

Another photo right after the frag was made in November with the mother in the background.

Splice frag and mother Nov 2020.jpg

BANNER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We added more corals to the update.

ARC Flame of Udun Tenuis
APR-076.jpg

BK Chem Créme de la Créme
APR-070.jpg

JF Jolt
APR-075.jpg

RRC Angry Birds
APR-065.jpg

ARC Goldfinger
APR-072.jpg

ARC Jaw Faker Acro
APR-067.jpg

RRC Rainbow Splice
APR-074.jpg

Tony's Cookie Monster
APR-077.jpg

Salty's Torch
APR-062.jpg

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up that awesome-looking St. Thomas and the Jawbreaker. My package from the live sale was awesome. Looking forward to seeing ya'll at RAP in NYC. I was looking for two pieces and I'm wondering if you can get them? The stuff I've gotten from you has been so great I'd really only trust a few shops to get these pieces from. Let me know if that's something that's possible. Thanks!

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up that awesome-looking St. Thomas and the Jawbreaker. My package from the live sale was awesome. Looking forward to seeing ya'll at RAP in NYC. I was looking for two pieces and I'm wondering if you can get them? The stuff I've gotten from you has been so great I'd really only trust a few shops to get these pieces from. Let me know if that's something that's possible. Thanks!

Thanks Clifg. We appreciate the feedback. Send me a message here with what your looking for. We may have it or may be able to get it from local growers if it's not something we have.

We will be at RAP NY right behind the EcoTech Booth. :)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We emailed a 10% Off code to all our subscribers today. The code expires May 4th at 1PM
Subscribe to our emails for future promotions. Bottom of this page AREEFCREATION.COM

Here's the code for anyone that did not get it.

You can copy and paste this at checkout
10%OFFMay2021Update

Or Click here for the code to be added to your cart
https://shop.areefcreation.com/discount/10%25OFFMay2021Update

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Clifg. We appreciate the feedback. Send me a message here with what your looking for. We may have it or may be able to get it from local growers if it's not something we have.

We will be at RAP NY right behind the EcoTech Booth. :)
That would be an eclectus and a magic carpet shroom that I'm looking for. I know it's not rare, just trust it to come in healthy from you all. Thanks!

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be an eclectus and a magic carpet shroom that I'm looking for. I know it's not rare, just trust it to come in healthy from you all. Thanks!

No Eclectus but we do have a magic carpet. Just waiting for it to split on it's own. We've had good success in the past that way.

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order today. The Jawbreaker and St. Thomas look amazing! Only been in the tank for about an hour. The Yuma, which is awesome, was a freebie which I was super surprised by as I only ordered the two corals. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20210505_123518~2.jpg
    IMG_20210505_123518~2.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 61
Back