New website page layout for shop by brand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We hope you like it better than the old version. Share your comments or suggestions please.

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott , I really like that setup, makes it much easier to look for items. I am going to use it this week and navigate around, will let you know any questions i have. Keep up the good work

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott , I really like that setup, makes it much easier to look for items. I am going to use it this week and navigate around, will let you know any questions i have. Keep up the good work
Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated! If you see any other site features that we haven't implemented then let us know.

The next feature that should go live very soon is, "notify me when back in stock". This opting will be displayed on product listing when something goes out of stock and you can have the option of receiving a notification from us when it is put back into stock.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our Notify me when in stock feature is going live very soon. We just added a new Elos food to the site today and it will be in stock tomorrow. Click the link if you would like to see the new coral food from Elos and/or try out the notify me when in stock option. https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/elos-sv-sience-m1-microplankton.html

elos.sience-m1.jpg

Last edited:

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 120 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 74 36.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 61 29.8%
Back