OP
Ben's Pico Reefing

Ben's Pico Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sad to hear about the wilsoni, it looked so gorgeous before. otherwise looking good!
Its still hanging in there. So hoping itll come back.. but currently its a a situation where I can easily frag. And have been considering. Since its sectioned itself off in areas. Seems stable at the moment to. Just not how it used to be.

OP
OP
Ben's Pico Reefing

Ben's Pico Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly my reefing days are out at the moment. I have had several things happen such as loosing 2 dogs 2 months apart. one due to sharpei fever complications at 3.5 and our old cur dog at 15.5. between the 2 dogs we had to put down we did pickup some shar pei pups now knowing the possibility and getting insurance as well. the 2.5 gallon pitcher has been converted to freshwater planted tank for easier water changes as I am not required as often. Since this is a reefing forum I have posted my freshwater pics on another forum. same name. ( i dont know about referencing which forum I have joined per rules). I was on another forum but was banned due to moderator not comprehending what I wrote and not liking a difference of opinions. and by all means, do not ask them to clarify their contradictions rofl.

I have had great luck and success with Reef2Reef and moderators on here have been awsome from my interactions if any lol. Difference of opinions are welcome whether agreeing or not.

I will still be around here and there as I really love this hobby still. and want to keep up to date as time allows.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back