New Work Available!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefWeeds

Artist, Coral Hoarder and Proud Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've recently added some new pieces up for sale on reefweeds.com. This one I call Deep Sea is now available online as well. The top section shows the painting under blue led/actinic lighting and the bottom shows the painting under natural sunlight/daylight. Click here to view online.

My goal when painting reef-inspired work is to make sure they look just as vibrant under daylight/natural light as they do under reef tank lighting. While the fluorescent properties of the paint is a feature, I like to think that the art looks beautiful with or without UV lighting.

225F0A99-C050-499F-B4CD-2A1FB54B8D9C 2.JPG

Palyzoa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very beautiful art you create! How much does one of your pieces usually go for? Do you take requests?

OP
OP
ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds

Artist, Coral Hoarder and Proud Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very beautiful art you create! How much does one of your pieces usually go for? Do you take requests?
Thank you!! Price really depends on size and subject matter. These types of underwater scenes take me much longer due to the detail so the price is higher compared to a coral painting.

Prices range from about $100 to greater than $3000 for the Reef Koi series work.

At this time, I do not take custom requests or commissions, but I have different types of work available at reefweeds.com.

Thank you again for the kind words!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful pieces!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • None.

Votes: 29 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back