New Zoa about 90% detached from frag plug, next steps?

Jib

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got in some new corals shipped by FedEx. Assuming it was a rough ride and one of my Zoas is about 90% detached. Can I just super glue it back down? If so, about how long does it take super glue to dry when wet? I don;t have instant set unfortunately.

msilva11833

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got in some new corals shipped by FedEx. Assuming it was a rough ride and one of my Zoas is about 90% detached. Can I just super glue it back down? If so, about how long does it take super glue to dry when wet? I don;t have instant set unfortunately.
If you want to put it on a different frag you can go in with a razor blade and cut the rest off. Otherwise just use a LITTLE super glue and spray on a little bit of fresh/rodi/distilled water mixed with baking soda to cure the glue instantly

qhduong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glue back down, or glue to rock. You can also put on sand and let it attach to sand before glueing.

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use the gel kind. It dries super fast and works under water.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back