OP
OP
Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm really excited to finally be able to start this journey. My goal is to have a 2 or 3 salt water tanks, a brackish tank or 2, and some freshwater tanks to scape. In total I have 9 thanks that are ready to be set up but my 20g Waterbox is my main priority tank

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Justin born and raised in the Tampa Bay, FL. I'm new to the reefing and saltwater world. As a kid I always wanted a saltwater tank but my parents would never let me have one. Fast forward 25 years and due to COVID I've been working from home since March 2020 and have just been reading and reading and reading (I also watched some YouTube videos as well) and I've finally pulled the trigger. My first aquarium is a WaterBox 20g AIO. I've just finished the aquascape and I have almost all of my supplies to get this tank running. Just need to finish building my stand.

I really appreciate all of the knowledge here on this site and the amazing builds many of you have done! I'm sure I will have many questions once I really get going.
Hello Justin and welcome to the channel.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 52.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back