Heyyyy ! Im from sarasota ! Welcome :)
Saved By The Bell Reaction GIF

Surf985

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome almost-neighbor! You're in a FANTASTIC area for reefing. Tampa has so many great stores. Let me know if you have any questions - I'm not an expert but I know a little about the area and am happy to help!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Another almost neighbor here. I'm in Charlotte County but I also own a condo in Sarasota. There is a group here for Tampa Bay Reefers!
Welcome to the fishy fam....
200.gif

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Justin born and raised in the Tampa Bay, FL. I'm new to the reefing and saltwater world. As a kid I always wanted a saltwater tank but my parents would never let me have one. Fast forward 25 years and due to COVID I've been working from home since March 2020 and have just been reading and reading and reading (I also watched some YouTube videos as well) and I've finally pulled the trigger. My first aquarium is a WaterBox 20g AIO. I've just finished the aquascape and I have almost all of my supplies to get this tank running. Just need to finish building my stand.

I really appreciate all of the knowledge here on this site and the amazing builds many of you have done! I'm sure I will have many questions once I really get going.
Fellow "Hillsborough County" Reefer... Welcome Aboard....

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Justin born and raised in the Tampa Bay, FL. I'm new to the reefing and saltwater world. As a kid I always wanted a saltwater tank but my parents would never let me have one. Fast forward 25 years and due to COVID I've been working from home since March 2020 and have just been reading and reading and reading (I also watched some YouTube videos as well) and I've finally pulled the trigger. My first aquarium is a WaterBox 20g AIO. I've just finished the aquascape and I have almost all of my supplies to get this tank running. Just need to finish building my stand.

I really appreciate all of the knowledge here on this site and the amazing builds many of you have done! I'm sure I will have many questions once I really get going.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! A great place to learn from others and meet people that are just as obsessed as yourself with such an amazing hobby!

If you are new and looking for possibly something to follow along with and check out my YouTube channel could be helpful in your journey in the saltwater hobby. Feel free to message me anytime too with questions you may have! Hope you get a chance to check out the channel, and let me know how you like it!

Again... Welcome!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back