Newbie reefer - Biocube 32 to Redsea Peninsula 650

A_Taylor58

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to be a part of the forum. Thanks for hosting!

I'm a newbie to the hobby and have been totally bitten by the bug. After a lifetime of fascination with reef tanks, I finally got my little family started with a biocube 32 about 6 months ago. Wanted to learn the hobby and make the hard mistakes with a smaller tank before going big. Our family has been totally absorbed with our tank, adding fun new things each week and have outgrown it. We just placed our order for a Redsea Peninsula 650!

Excited for the adventure to continue.

B7495E73-5C14-4E97-87BA-76A9728529E2.jpeg

A79087C2-FB26-47DC-8062-7F1AEBD0046C.jpeg

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Welcome to the forum, you will be surrounded by lots of wonderful people, with more knowledge then you will know what to do with. We are all looking forward to seeing your new tank adventure. I’d also like to say the pics of your children are adorable, as well as the pics of your small reef tank. It looks like you have been very successful with your small tank. Just to ease some stress, lareger tanks are much much easier than smaller tanks.

Sincerely
Sarah

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Don’t ever hesitate to ask questions there’s a lot of extremely kind people here with a lot of knowledge and if we don’t know the answer we can help you find the answers you looking for! Your tank look amazing! Looks like you’ve done everything right so far! Keep up the good work and post lots of pictures! I look forward to seeing your tank grow!

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R :) I think you'll like the Red Sea tank a whole lot more! Be sure to make a tank build thread and share lot's of pictures!

OP
OP
A_Taylor58

A_Taylor58

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Don’t ever hesitate to ask questions there’s a lot of extremely kind people here with a lot of knowledge and if we don’t know the answer we can help you find the answers you looking for! Your tank look amazing! Looks like you’ve done everything right so far! Keep up the good work and post lots of pictures! I look forward to seeing your tank grow!
Thanks for the encouragement!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back