Newbie to reef tank but not my saltwater fish tank

dustonfrasier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m duston I’ve have a 125 gallon salt water tank in my living room (which my wife despises cause it’s so big lol) has it almost 2 years I set up my old 75 gallon tank in my room and I’m growing corral in it with a few fish ( lion fish. Scorpion fish and a clown and like 10 snails ) I really enjoy the hobby and wanting to get my 75 gallon drilled and put a sump pump tank under it will make maintaining it so much easier

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m duston I’ve have a 125 gallon salt water tank in my living room (which my wife despises cause it’s so big lol) has it almost 2 years I set up my old 75 gallon tank in my room and I’m growing corral in it with a few fish ( lion fish. Scorpion fish and a clown and like 10 snails ) I really enjoy the hobby and wanting to get my 75 gallon drilled and put a sump pump tank under it will make maintaining it so much easier

Welcome! Glad you joined. Over time likely she will grow to love it (I hope).

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might consider doing thread for each of your tanks (120 and 75) but that is entirely up to you (and you will only get 1 badge).

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. My wife hates my tanks too

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%
Back