Newbie To Salt Oldie To Fresh

HonorableWhat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! After running various freshwater tanks through the years enjoying aquascaping and such, i decided i wanted to take on saltwater, and i thought it a good idea to join a forum more saltwater oriented for when i have questions and such to hopefully beable to gleam some of the wisdom others have gained with their own trials.

As of right now i have no saltwater tank, im in the read read read part if the beginning. I hope to be to get a tank started up soon but im happy to take it slow.

As of now i am wanting to get either a red sea e170 or jbj 45 rimless. Im hoping to find one second hand but if not il just order one. Havnt had much luck finding a used one near me.

Hoping to keep really only soft corals in the tank as i just really love hammers, torches, and zoanthids.

I still have a lot to learn but im looking forward to the experience.

so yeah, hi from Morristown East Tennessee thank you

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! After running various freshwater tanks through the years enjoying aquascaping and such, i decided i wanted to take on saltwater, and i thought it a good idea to join a forum more saltwater oriented for when i have questions and such to hopefully beable to gleam some of the wisdom others have gained with their own trials.

As of right now i have no saltwater tank, im in the read read read part if the beginning. I hope to be to get a tank started up soon but im happy to take it slow.

As of now i am wanting to get either a red sea e170 or jbj 45 rimless. Im hoping to find one second hand but if not il just order one. Havnt had much luck finding a used one near me.

Hoping to keep really only soft corals in the tank as i just really love hammers, torches, and zoanthids.

hammers and torches ain't softies.
visit the aquascape forum.
welcome to the show. :cool:

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome!

Keep watching craigslist, etc and here is link to clubs that may also have selling forums where you can pickup used items and save some money. I was able to get complete setup from someone leaving the hobby - just took some stalking on my part (& luck)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back