newer than new, greener than green

Avast

Salty Rambler

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R! Information overload is definitely a thing -- it helps to remember that while there are a few things that are must do -- keep the water at the right temperature and salinity, keep the nitrates low -- much of what is discussed on the forums as options. It is kind of like a weird pizza -- certain things are required for it to qualify as pizza, but there are many fiercely debated toppings and cooking techniques that can get you to a tasty meal, or in this case, a beautiful tank.

BaysEndReef

Anthony
View Badges
Reaction score
received_680853599283486.jpeg

CMMorgan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am very new to the saltwater aquarium hobby. My wife and I have only been at this for 4 months! Had freshwater tanks in the past, but always wanted a marine reef tank. There is so many things to learn and read, and am feeling overwhelmed. Come to think of it, this is actually the first forum I have ever joined as well.
kermit the frog GIF
The good thing about being green is that you have no bad habits to break. Remember it is a marathon and not a race. The rest will come. Welcome to the fishy family!!

Zoanthids.com

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am very new to the saltwater aquarium hobby. My wife and I have only been at this for 4 months! Had freshwater tanks in the past, but always wanted a marine reef tank. There is so many things to learn and read, and am feeling overwhelmed. Come to think of it, this is actually the first forum I have ever joined as well.
Welcome!

whale GIF

Zoanthids.com

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. First is “52 weeks of reefing” (lots of info but long and things have changed since it was made). Second video series is “5 minute guide”, shorter, good info

Corals.com

What types of R2R interview articles are you most excited about?

• Specific reef topics! (List the ones you'd like to see us cover in the thread.)

Votes: 38 38.0%
  • Specific reef personalities! (List the people you'd like us to interview in the thread.)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Not that concerned about the topics...I just wanna see the awesome PICTURES!

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • All of the above!! ...and yes, I'll list some in the thread. :-)

Votes: 40 40.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Zoanthids.com