1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

MoMoTheMonster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a newer saltwater tank Enthusiast. I can’t seem to get a full grasp on what my tank is doing. If I get one issue right then something else comes up just looking for some help.
Hi and welcome! I'm a newer saltwater tank owner also. Its like riding a roller coaster. But I think the challenge of having a saltwater tank adds to the hobby. Troubleshooting problems and watching it while its being "good" and stable is greatly rewarding. The best advice is to make slow changes and be patient. And water changes can be your best friend.

Welcome to R2R!
T-Bell Hello GIF by Taco Bell

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Michael. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
Couldnt agree with this more. Lost a small fortune in SPS thinking that I knew better and I could somhow figure it out when so many others didnt. If you must go with some corals...go with some easy ones that dont cost a fortune until you figure it out. Styplos, frogSpawns , duncans and Blastos are good beginner friendly corals that look awesome if you are going to jump right in.

Back