Newish 60 Gallon Cylinder Reef Tank

whitcory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I started a build a few months back with a slightly unique reef tank. Been a long time lurker of the RTR and finally joined and posted. Whats up everybody. Already been through some trials and challenges but am addicted to the reef game. I have a build thread already up and going but forgot to introduce myself. Here is my tank and and I look forward to seeing and hearing from some of you experts here!
1615305033944.png

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I started a build a few months back with a slightly unique reef tank. Been a long time lurker of the RTR and finally joined and posted. Whats up everybody. Already been through some trials and challenges but am addicted to the reef game. I have a build thread already up and going but forgot to introduce myself. Here is my tank and and I look forward to seeing and hearing from some of you experts here!
1615305033944.png
Welcome to Reef 2 reef!!! That is a very cool tank, haven’t seen anything like that before! Let us know if we can help!!

OP
OP
W

whitcory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1615305033944.png

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • None.

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back