NEXT DAY DRY GOODS FREE?!?!?! TSA XPRESS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
TSAXPRESS_LOGO_NEW_01.png

WHAT IS TSA XPRESS?

After years of serving our local customers in the Central Florida area and being known for our aquaculture facility online we have come to find that there is a need for people all over the country to not only have access to a wide range aquarium products, but to also get them fast without additional fees! Having a reefing emergency? Light went out or maybe your return pump failed? Worry not, with TSA Xpress you will be able to choose from hundreds of different products and any orders over $399 will ship overnight completely FREE! No longer do you have to stress that you don't have an LFS near you that is fully stocked and carries all the popular brands you're looking for. Choose from hundreds of products selected by our experts that will make great additions to your reef tank.

We have worked hard to make your shopping experience truly a pleasure. With many categories to choose from and products broken down by all of your favorite brands finding what you are looking for will be a breeze! All products will include helpful descriptions to ensure that you have knowledge to make the right choice for you. Not sure about something? No need to worry, you can reach out to our friendly staff that is always happy to answer any questions. With our 10 year anniversary fast approaching you can be confident that we can guide you on choosing the products that are right for you. Building a new system? Make sure you reach out to us and let us put it together from A to Z. With bundle discounts we can help you put together your dream tank at a price you can afford.

Our staff has been working around the clock to get a wide variety of products loaded on our site and available to you. However we are not done yet! There are still plenty of new additions to come along with videos including how to's and product reviews.

With over 40 dedicated staff members and years of combined reefing knowledge you can be sure that you are choosing from products that have contributed to the success of one of the top coral farms in the world.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 3.29.21 PM.png

ezgif-1-89c0890595.jpeg

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We would love to hear any feedback on your favorite brands on individual products that you would love to see available? We are excited about this next step in our journey and hope to be your one stop shop for all of your aquarium needs!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The brand of salt I use and the product line.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Definitely get a nice mix of meds, frozen food, pipe fittings and common pumps in the mix, when we're working on the tanks and are missing something that's the kind of stuff we wish would arrive by the next day

Definitely some awesome suggestions! We will make sure to ad them to the list. We can definitely see how getting all of that quick would have a big benefit!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Finally another source of products!

the two big “names” vendors are always charging shipping and your lucky if it comes in a week- I was about to start only doing Amazon after my recent interaction with one of them! Looking forward to trying you guys out!

Glad we can offer another option!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We would love to hear any other product suggestions??

dan levy comedy GIF by CBC

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back