Next meeting

duke62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next meeting we are asking people to bring a food item or drink of your choice for the club. We would also like members to bring a reef related item for auction. This is a great way to start raising some funds for our club.. We will also need to nominate positions . We are still very early in the process of restarting so we have a lot to discuss at this next meeting. Also if you are interested in joining please message me.

SomethingfishyPKNY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next meeting we are asking people to bring a food item or drink of your choice for the club. We would also like members to bring a reef related item for auction. This is a great way to start raising some funds for our club.. We will also need to nominate positions . We are still very early in the process of restarting so we have a lot to discuss at this next meeting. Also if you are interested in joining please message me.
I had a great time getting to know everyone and we would definitely like to be involved so let us know when it is and if it's at Mike's again

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I was told meetings will be the last Sunday of each month unless something has changed.
As far as food or drink item everyone should post what there bringing that way we don’t have multiple items of the same thing.
@Michael J Cherubini. It would be cool if we could buy some of those sweatshirts you had or find a place to have some made.
I’m looking forward to the auction. Curious to what people bring.

Michael J Cherubini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I was told meetings will be the last Sunday of each month unless something has changed.
As far as food or drink item everyone should post what there bringing that way we don’t have multiple items of the same thing.
@Michael J Cherubini. It would be cool if we could buy some of those sweatshirts you had or find a place to have some made.
I’m looking forward to the auction. Curious to what people bring.

I got a box of T-shirt’s made, had them to give out at first meeting but forgot lol
I got you guys this time [emoji1303][emoji1303]

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is this again? Sorry if its on another thread.

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 Recreation park rd
Pine Bush Ny 12566

I still have mine with the tag on it. I gotta swap the XL I got for a large if you still have one.

This sunday is the meeting? Hopefully I didn't miss it, bc technically the last Sunday in february was yesterday -_-. I need to put these things in my phone calendar.

Michael J Cherubini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Michael J Cherubini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No you gave me XL I need a Large.

If you have one put it to the side for me. I'll be swinging by before the meeting for some pods and other goodies.

Got it lol my bad I got plenty of sizes either way

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back