Night Howler Frag Tank Build

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well everyone the time is here and it has come a long way and many hours put in by @Mhamilton0911. Thank you so much for all your hard work and constant communication. @MERKEY thank you for your help as well with providing the shots needed to make it come together. Night Howler Systems was an idea and with a lot of hard work now a reality. Business cards are all done thank you @Mhamilton0911 for such an awesome design....Logo and slogan are also created and done by her as well......so here it goes. If wanting personal info please pm me and we can go from there on how to contact until i can get the website up and running.

NightHowler Card back.png
logo black background.jpg
LOVE IT...:cool:
as always ,just missed it by seconds...;):)

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well everyone the time is here and it has come a long way and many hours put in by @Mhamilton0911. Thank you so much for all your hard work and constant communication. @MERKEY thank you for your help as well with providing the shots needed to make it come together. Night Howler Systems was an idea and with a lot of hard work now a reality. Business cards are all done thank you @Mhamilton0911 for such an awesome design....Logo and slogan are also created and done by her as well......so here it goes. If wanting personal info please pm me and we can go from there on how to contact until i can get the website up and running.

NightHowler Card back.png
logo black background.jpg
Oh Yeah GIF by Leroy Patterson
Creeping Oh Yeah GIF by Domino’s UK and ROI

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see you got things moving. I had to go a few hundred pages back to find out what was happening. Awesome logo, may you get much success!
Thank you I appreciate it

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey, there's a frag swap coming up June 3rd here in Phoenix. No guarantees but I'm going to try to talk my wife into going. Any information on the Howler System that you want me to pass out for you if I go?

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, there's a frag swap coming up June 3rd here in Phoenix. No guarantees but I'm going to try to talk my wife into going. Any information on the Howler System that you want me to pass out for you if I go?
I am working on full product description and pamphlets showing size options as well as custom inserts and options to be ran through the solar bank to add to the system. Lets link via pm and I can throw you some business cards and IG info. I really appreciate the help.

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am working on full product description and pamphlets showing size options as well as custom inserts and options to be ran through the solar bank to add to the system. Lets link via pm and I can throw you some business cards and IG info. I really appreciate the help.
I'd love to see your business take off and I'd love to help anyway I can!

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The goods and the bads man was a rough day coming home to some tissue recession lost a torch earlier this week and my fav. Trachy is showing some tissue recession i have a solid homie with @Lost in the Sauce coming to the rescue and helping with a plan of action. This homie is a life saver. @fishguy242 thanks for the call i know you got your hands full with everything going on that way....will be treating the tank for the next 7 days just when this guy was finally out and about....
20230324_143614.jpg
20230324_143610.jpg

Guess we will see how everything goes fingers crossed hoping for the best.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The goods and the bads man was a rough day coming home to some tissue recession lost a torch earlier this week and my fav. Trachy is showing some tissue recession i have a solid homie with @Lost in the Sauce coming to the rescue and helping with a plan of action. This homie is a life saver. @fishguy242 thanks for the call i know you got your hands full with everything going on that way....will be treating the tank for the next 7 days just when this guy was finally out and about....
20230324_143614.jpg
20230324_143610.jpg

Guess we will see how everything goes fingers crossed hoping for the best.
I can clearly see that your fingers are NOT crossed. But good luck! Hoping for the best!

OP
OP
N1tew0lf1212

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this morning i have lost the trachy. Skin was starting to peel and become flaky and just to not release anymore possible infection into the tank i made the difficult decision to lay him to rest. I am really hoping things start to stabilize. We will overcome whatever is going on. About to do a rip clean...................

maury-that-was-a-lie.gif

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well this morning i have lost the trachy. Skin was starting to peel and become flaky and just to not release anymore possible infection into the tank i made the difficult decision to lay him to rest. I am really hoping things start to stabilize. We will overcome whatever is going on. About to do a rip clean...................

maury-that-was-a-lie.gif

Noooooo not the trachy¡!! Im crying over here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back