Nitrophos Minus in USA???

rob safron

View Badges
Reaction score
Is there anywhere in US to buy Nitrophos Minus, can’t seem to find on any sites.

OP
rob safron

rob safron

View Badges
Reaction score
No, this is their equivalent to GFO. Nitrophos Minus is brand new and would replace things such as vinegar/vodka dosing, ect.

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score

120reefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Coralvue is the distributor for Aquaforest products now :)

OP
rob safron

rob safron

View Badges
Reaction score
Yep. Was hoping someone on line had it by now. They list an LFS that I go to but they don’t carry any Aquaforest. Maybe I’ll ask BRS. Was hoping someone monitoring the AF thread might have an idea.

120reefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Honestly I’d just drop Coralvue an email. They are very good at responding and I’m sure they can help you out . :)

Timrpn

View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone find an online store that Sells this? Coral Vue just has a where to buy button, but just takes your to stores that sell AF products, but none that i see that have the nitrophos minus.

clsanchez77

View Badges
Reaction score
Im not finding much luck in fining many AquaForest products in the US. Seems CoralVue is being selective in what products are available. I have emailed CoralVue about several products (not just AquaForest) and the answer for everything is "in a few weeks". Not impressed.

clsanchez77

View Badges
Reaction score
It is. My LFS carries it in Louisiana....when the distributor can keep it in stock. Last time I was in his store, he had the Reef Salt, Calcium and Mineral Salt as well as Bio S and Pro Bio S. Everything else was empty. He has struggled to keep these products in stock and blames the distributor. Since CoralVue took this line over he has had nothing but problems and is considering cancelling carrying this line.

clsanchez77

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,
Please contact with our distributor: @CoralVue :
[email protected]
I have been via email, not getting anywhere. Last trip to my LFS and the AquaForest product shelves are nearly empty.

-- REVISED --

CoralVue just contracted me coincidentally as I posted this. They have assured me that they are quickly replenishing stocks so that was encouraging to here. I will hit my LFS this week and hopefully your shelves are now full and purple.

Last edited:

Initialr

View Badges
Reaction score
I know this is almost a year old, but has anyone had any luck sourcing this in the states? I’ve only seen it on eBay from time to time being sold from over seas. And coralve still does not sell it.

OP
rob safron

rob safron

View Badges
Reaction score
I know this is almost a year old, but has anyone had any luck sourcing this in the states? I’ve only seen it on eBay from time to time being sold from over seas. And coralve still does not sell it.
Aquatic sea life has it.

Do we test our water too much and for too many things nowadays?

• Yes

Votes: 118 31.2%
  • No

Votes: 191 50.5%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 64 16.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 1.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!