Nj reef clubs?

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was up in ny for a long time and was part of a few local (5boro) clubs. Been in jersey for a long time now and dont really know many local guys... I'm in central east jersey right off the bay... would love to have a meet and greet, tank tour, even host a frag swap at my home.

OP
OP
motortrendz

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha. Youd be surprised who I get along with hah my dad is still up in brooklyn NY, gotta get him out to some meet and greets. He loves giving away frags to new reefers bc that's what everyone did for him when I got him started.

Aheinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was up in ny for a long time and was part of a few local (5boro) clubs. Been in jersey for a long time now and dont really know many local guys... I'm in central east jersey right off the bay... would love to have a meet and greet, tank tour, even host a frag swap at my home.

Heya I'm currently live in nj. Havent met anyone myself, plus kind of hard for me to right now as I am halfway around the world for work for a few more months but I have an awesome family whose taking care of my tank!

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am central jersey but closer to PA border. I would meet up but very little corals right now. I recommend going to Reefco in Green Brook NJ. Only open Saturday and Sunday

My only add to this, is if you're making the trip to come to Reefco, also consider stopping in at Feng's (in Dunellen....call ahead to make sure he's there) and Ocean Gallery 2 (in North Plainfield)....all within a couple miles of each other.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
NJRC that I remember of and check with Aquarium Techniques in fairlawn which may know of some. Also absolutely fish in Clifton

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome11.jpg

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only add to this, is if you're making the trip to come to Reefco, also consider stopping in at Feng's (in Dunellen....call ahead to make sure he's there) and Ocean Gallery 2 (in North Plainfield)....all within a couple miles of each other.

I always forget about Feng’s. Thanks for the reminder

OP
OP
motortrendz

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NJRC that I remember of and check with Aquarium Techniques in fairlawn which may know of some. Also absolutely fish in Clifton
I've made the trip up to absolutely fish. Nice place. I live about 40 min south of aquarium care center.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back