No Obstacle !New Lights Noopsyche's K7 V3 Coral Lights are on sale for $169/unit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats the recommend spread for these lights? I am trying to light a IM 20 penisula which is 27x12x13. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of options and I was considering xho led strips or a 4 bullb ati fixture, but I have been curious about noopsyches. I think my tank might be a bit long for just 1

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats the recommend spread for these lights? I am trying to light a IM 20 penisula which is 27x12x13. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of options and I was considering xho led strips or a 4 bullb ati fixture, but I have been curious about noopsyches. I think my tank might be a bit long for just 1
I have two 140s and one 75 over my 48 x 24 tank. I agree one is probably a little on the under powered side.

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two 140s and one 75 over my 48 x 24 tank. I agree one is probably a little on the under powered side.
thanks for the feedback, yea thats what I expected. I think xhos or t5 would be my best bet. Otherwise i would have to double up on something else and there would be a lot of bleed.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the feedback, yea thats what I expected. I think xhos or t5 would be my best bet. Otherwise i would have to double up on something else and there would be a lot of bleed.
Shame they stopped making the 75s or that would be perfect for your tank. Rougly same wattage..but the coverage would be perfect.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi afrokobe,
Recommend use K7 V3 cover the whole tank. At this price, no one can fight with us. The LED light at this price is the best choice. and the light decay of the LED is so small, and the life of the T5 cannot be compared with the LED light.

In addition, the luminous efficiency of LED lamps of each brand company is different. The luminous efficiency of the same power of lamp beads, I can promiss ours is the best.

Society is progressing, I hope everyone will replace T5 with LEDs, LOLL:D.

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Shame they stopped making the 75s or that would be perfect for your tank. Rougly same wattage..but the coverage would be perfect.
If you go to their other site it shows they're coming out with the X4 which looks like it might be available in 50 watt.

Not available for sale yet... But soon?

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Heys guys throwing my fluval away and going with these how many do I need for my 90 gallon ?
90 tall? Depends on how high you want them turned up. 1 might do but 2 would have better coverage and higher par deeper.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It seems You are going to get the positve prize2 ;JoyfulIt might be better to share,lol
Even if you tell me I'm ineligible to win prize 2, you know I'm going to keep participating!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go to their other site it shows they're coming out with the X4 which looks like it might be available in 50 watt.

Not available for sale yet... But soon?
OOOO..a new toy!!! I wish I would have known!! I would have stopped sharing false propaganda. Intersting though..a new website link?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • None.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.9%
Back