NO POLITICS! R2R & My Aquarium Are My Happy Places From This Crazy World!

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jersian's get worked up over this taylor ham / pork roll debate. It is actually pretty funny to watch. almost like the old 80's commerical of BudLight where one side would say taste great and the other side would say less filling. In the end, it was just a crappy beer. To me, it's like watching my two yorkshire terriers fight everytime i take them outside.

wes anderson fight GIF by Fox Searchlight
Boy - And I thought the salt mix debates were crazy!

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then there are two schools of eating the sandwich... plain, like I like it or S,P and K, salt,pepper and ketschup.
No Hawaiian way to eat it - with pineapple?

Sincerely Lasse

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that reminds me of every date i went on in college
So did you end up on every date of yours naked and sick on the beach. While I would have love getting naked every date in college but sick? ;)
Jersian's get worked up over this taylor ham / pork roll debate. It is actually pretty funny to watch. almost like the old 80's commerical of BudLight where one side would say taste great and the other side would say less filling. In the end, it was just a crappy beer. To me, it's like watching my two yorkshire terriers fight everytime i take them outside.

wes anderson fight GIF by Fox Searchlight
just relax and eat pizza :p
No Hawaiian way to eat it - with pineapple?

Sincerely Lasse
There is a way to eay everything with pineapple topping. Especially pizza ;)

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the rant but had a difficult dinner last night with a sister-in-law who yelled and screamed her opposing political opinions. Couldn’t even rationally discuss and I was wrong no matter what my rationale was.

Quickly came back to R2R and my aquarium and the blood pressure soon returned to normal. My world was at peace again.

Thank you to all the R2R members for the expert advice, funny bantering, and sympathic ears! R2R constantly helps me through this crazy world!
Here's a 3 minute vid of my tank that will surely be relaxing.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took me a bit to figure that out, but you are 100% correct. With the constant attacks on my own beliefs I began to get just as obnoxious in my defense of my own beliefs and opinions as the attackers were in their efforts to disprove them. I have since come to realize that everybody has their own perceptions about topics, and if you do feel like debating them, it needs to be approached with calm discussion and also an effort to try to understand where they are coming from and why. Oh, and do it face to face, NOT on social media. That usually proves to be a wasted effort.
I believe the old expression is opinions and ***** (Rectums)...everyone has them and they all stink!!

DedElvis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the rant but had a difficult dinner last night with a sister-in-law who yelled and screamed her opposing political opinions. Couldn’t even rationally discuss and I was wrong no matter what my rationale was.

Quickly came back to R2R and my aquarium and the blood pressure soon returned to normal. My world was at peace again.

Thank you to all the R2R members for the expert advice, funny bantering, and sympathetic ears! R2R constantly helps me through this crazy world!
Nice post, particularly because you did not inject any political belief! I too find watching my aquarium lowers my blood pressure and takes my thoughts away from politics.

OP
OP
PeterC99

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was only taste tested. I ate all but two pieces.

I make great decisions late at night fuled by bud lite.
Yea that Bud Light can be potent! Good thing all that pizza neutralizes that fuel!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back