• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

No replies to my emails, phone calls or tickets

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the pricing info. can you please.let me know when I will be able to get a pump and impeller? I usually like to keep one on hand. thanks.

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the pricing info. can you please.let me know when I will be able to get a pump and impeller? I usually like to keep one on hand. thanks.

Certainly. I will paste the links here once they are live!

Jeff @ CoralVue

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is wonderful jeff.... could I request that you also add things like skimmer cup and lid replacement for the skimmer? I have had one slip out of.my hand and break befor. also quick question... does the pump come with an impeller?

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is wonderful jeff.... could I request that you also add things like skimmer cup and lid replacement for the skimmer? I have had one slip out of.my hand and break befor. also quick question... does the pump come with an impeller?

Hi coralcruze,

All replacement pumps come with an impeller. We are also working to list more replacement parts for the skimmers on the site although I don't have an exact ETA of when they'll be live. But I believe I mentioned in an earlier post that we do have more replacement parts available and that the skimmers are backed by a 1-year warranty should you bump into any issues (hopefully that puts you at ease to some degree). :)

Jeff @ CoralVue

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jeff, I am having some issues that I would like to discuss with you.

Hi Jeff, I would like to inform you that I can no longer gain any access to any of my tickets on the web portal at coralvue.com. The weird thing is that I requested password reset and the system does not send me the reset email no matter how many times I have requested it or how long I wait. i tried this for the first time about 4 weeks ago. additionally i still have email from my tickets and in the past i was able to just reply to those emails and people from coralvue would reply via the portal and i would get an email of that reply. so no one replies to any of the emails i send. i must have sent 4 different people I requested to help with gaining access to my portal. It seems I have been removed access to my tickets and account at coralvue..

Can you kindly tell me why the trouble and how you can fix this? The reason is i would like to create a ticket for the skimmer that i purchased as per this original thread. remember the original issue is that no one relies to emails and contact. please advise. thanks

Last edited:

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jeff, I am having some issues that I would like to discuss with you.

Hi Jeff, I would like to inform you that I can no longer gain any access to any of my tickets on the web portal at coralvue.com. The weird thing is that I requested password reset and the system does not send me the reset email no matter how many times I have requested it or how long I wait. i tried this for the first time about 4 weeks ago. additionally i still have email from my tickets and in the past i was able to just reply to those emails and people from coralvue would reply via the portal and i would get an email of that reply. so no one replies to any of the emails i send. i must have sent 4 different people I requested to help with gaining access to my portal. It seems I have been removed access to my tickets and account at coralvue..

Can you kindly tell me why the trouble and how you can fix this? The reason is i would like to create a ticket for the skimmer that i purchased as per this original thread. remember the original issue is that no one relies to emails and contact. please advise. thanks

Hi coralcruze. I am not sure what the problem is. We've been replying to tickets from other customers without issue.

Please send an email to [email protected] (me). Let me know your email address, any ticket number or numbers you remember, etc. Anything that will help me trace your exchanges in our support portal. We are currently closed but I can forward your communication over so that our support team can review it in the morning.

Thank you for reaching back out to me and giving us the opportunity to assist you.

Talk soon,

Jeff @ CoralVue

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the problem is I cant access my tickets or reset password because your web site does not send email reset upon request. i will email you the above requested info you asked. thanks

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the problem is I cant access my tickets or reset password because your web site does not send email reset upon request. i will email you the above requested info you asked. thanks

Thank you! We'll check what is up with the password reset email and look forward to your contact. You can PM me here if you would like as well as a backup.

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we set up a phone support session on the phone between 12-2 EST tomorrow? if that time does not work please tell me what time does so we can resolve this issue once and for all since we seem to be getting no where otherwise. thanks

FYI:
I went on the web site and requested password reset AGAIN using the “forgot password link” and I don’t receive any email reset from your site. This is a problem on your end not mine as I am receiving emails from others. after weeks of dealing with this I still cant access my account.

Thanks in advance!

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we set up a phone support session on the phone between 12-2 EST tomorrow? if that time does not work please tell me what time does so we can resolve this issue once and for all since we seem to be getting no where otherwise. thanks

FYI:
I went on the web site and requested password reset AGAIN using the “forgot password link” and I don’t receive any email reset from your site. This is a problem on your end not mine as I am receiving emails from others. after weeks of dealing with this I still cant access my account.

Thanks in advance!

I am sorry for your continued issues signing in. Sadly, I do not have an explanation for why it's not working for just you. But the good news is you have me here to help anytime you need it: [email protected]. One other thing you might try as an alternative is signing in with your Facebook account: https://www.coralvue.com/support/submit_ticket

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we set up a phone support session on the phone between 12-2 EST tomorrow? if that time does not work please tell me what time does so we can resolve this issue once and for all since we seem to be getting no where otherwise. I have emailed you my phone contact... thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't hear back from ANYONE at Coralvue today. Hope I am not being ignored.

Do you think we can schedule a phone session another day to get this resolved? If you prefer, you could give me a phone number and a contact to speak to over at Coralvue and i will call them.

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't hear back from ANYONE at Coralvue today. Hope I am not being ignored.

Do you think we can schedule a phone session another day to get this resolved? If you prefer, you could give me a phone number and a contact to speak to over at Coralvue and i will call them.

Hi coralcruze,

We are not ignoring you. I have been in constant communication with you by email. :) We also sent the screws you needed.

Our support staff was busying helping other customers during the window of time you requested a call. I emailed you about 40 minutes ago and invited you to call me on my direct line. I didn't hear back, so I went ahead and called and left a voicemail.

I am as perplexed as you as to why the password reset for our support portal is not working you. I just reset my own password and I got the email right away:

reset.PNG

I do not work on our IT team so unfortunately that is a nut I cannot crack. I suggested trying to log in with Facebook yesterday afternoon to see if that might work as an alternative to the email sign in. Did that work?

Regardless of whether or not you can actually sign into the support portal, you can still reach our support team at [email protected]. You also have my personal email address [email protected] as well as my direct phone number in our email communications.

Besides support portal access, is there a support-related inquiry I can answer for you?

UPDATE: I just received your text back from my call. My work # also rings my mobile phone, so you are welcome to reach out anytime. I'm here for ya!

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey jeff can you please reply to email, text or pm please. I have tried contacting you and chris and no one has replied in over two weeks. I have questions on my replacement components which you sent wrong items. Please advise..!

Last edited:
OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jeff can you please reply to email, text or pm please. I have tried contacting you and chris and no one has replied in over two weeks. I have questions on my replacement components which you sent wrong items. Please advise..!

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jeff@CoralVue it was suggested I tag you after not recieving any reply to any communication here on text or email.

Last edited:
OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jeff@CoralVue still have not heard back from you?

When I spoke to Chris almost 4 weeks ago he mentioned that you would be expecting the Icecap battery backups tomorrow. Please advise!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back