No response on calls or emails

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Flynsqwirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a couple of items on Sunday and didn't receive a confirmation email and called and emailed with no response. Here it is Thursday and nothing has shipped to my door still but payment was taking out of my account Sunday night. Please let me know what's going on. Ps... I'm sure this covid 19 isnt helping

OP
OP
Flynsqwirl

Flynsqwirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are probably under stay at home orders. You might have to wait.
I could totally see that but there website says there still shipping 2-3 days from purchase and they took my money. They actually just called me back and I missed the call and wont answer again. I'm more posting hoping algae barn will respond through r2r. I've bought b4 with good service . I just want to make sure my stuff isnt sitting on someones door step as I have live animals

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I could totally see that but there website says there still shipping 2-3 days from purchase and they took my money. They actually just called me back and I missed the call and wont answer again. I'm more posting hoping algae barn will respond through r2r. I've bought b4 with good service . I just want to make sure my stuff isnt sitting on someones door step as I have live animals
Hi,

I apologize for the lack of contact. We are training two new customer service agents at the moment and we are experience a very high contact/call volume (likely due to COVID-19). Can you post your order number and we will get you taken care of?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back