NOMINATE a R2R Tank Of The Month!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys and gals we need some help from you!

We are looking for tanks to be featured in our monthly R2R Tank of the Month articles.

You can help by nominating takes that you feel are TOTM material! What makes a TOTM worthy you may ask? Well really the only criteria we have is a well maintained and thriving tank. It doesn't have to have the best equipment, or have to be the biggest tank or be all sps to win this honor. What counts is what's in the display! Also you can nominate tanks of people who are not even members of R2R. If they win then they will need to register here. This will give you a broad range of places to find that TOTM!

Nano tanks are more than welcome to be nominated as well.

To nominate a tank just PM any moderator or send me and email.

Here is our current TOTM title holder: https://www.reef2reef.com/modules.php?name=totm_feb08

Thanks for helping us make R2R the best Reef Forum on the net! ;)

J. Montgomery

Mouth Pipetting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sump-less wonder! :lol:
FTS0802.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh and yes you can nominate them here as well in the thread. :D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody interested in helping us? Come on be GIVERS not TAKERS! :D

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't know how to nominate anyone's tank as I've seen very few tanks owned by users on this forum. How do other forums do it?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can also nominate tanks from people on other forums. They will just need to sign up here if they are chosen. :)

BTW I am nominating your tank for sure!

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW I am nominating your tank for sure!

Too funny, as I just have a collection of assorted colored sticks and a patchwork of assorted other tidbits. Plus, an important requirement for a TOTM is excellent photo skillz, which I clearly lack! Thanks for the compliment, though, but I'm sure you know the "grass is always greener" syndrome we all seem to possess:)

Probably one of the most impressive tanks I've seen personally belongs to Mike Palmer in Cali (Palmer's blue mille), primarily because of the massive size of his colonies, the fact he doesn't have a gazillion different corals thrown together, and the colors he is able to bring out. Not your typical TOTM material, but impressive in its own right!

Dave

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok first off I have seen your tank in person, and it's very worthy of a TOTM! Second you take pics fine, but I am close enough I could drive if you win! :D
Third do you have a link to the tank your talking about?

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know of anywhere that Mike has pictures of his newest tank online, but there are a few very old ones on RC back in 2003 (?). He goes by palmer59 over there, but I couldn't find any pics that were of his 280 gallon tank with his massive, bigger than your head solid blue purple tipped "blue slimer" and the almost volleyball-sized Palmer's blue mille, amongst 20 or so other big colonies.

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev you have PM

I would agree Cee would be a good one to have - I have not seen your tank in 6 months or so Dave but I heard after the last knoxvegas meeting that it was off the hook!!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUMP for nominating TOTM's! Also I need to mention that we have to be able to have decent pics...

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am sorry if I forgot about some nominations, but does anybody want t nominate a TOTM for text month? Maybe a friend from your club or another site as well.

Please PM me with your nomination.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%

Back