Noo-Psyche's Last Fling of Spring Giveaway

AquaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche Giveaway Spring2.jpg

Noopsyche's Last Fling of Spring Giveaway

It's MAY--our last month of beautiful SPRING weather before summer hits!! And Noo-Psyche is having one last celebration to spring by giving you a chance to win a brand new K7 Pro V3 reef light!

NOO-PSYCHE recently invited Simple Reefing to test the PAR results of the K7 V3 and the results were amazing (See them HERE)! What is certain is that NOO-PSYCHE's K7 V3 series reef lights are comparable to what is usually considered high-end reef lighting! The look, the material. . . So why don't you try it? Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity again to win a brand new K7 V3 for your reef!

Additionally, we will have a runner-up prize of a coral photo lens for your mobile phone!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

noopsyche.jpeg

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Check out the K7 V3 at the Noopsyche website and tell us what you LOVE about this light. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Subscribe to the Noopsyche Youtube Channel! CLICK HERE!
Bonus 2: Click here to create an account at the Noopsyche official website. Add one K7 V3 in cart and watch the shipping freight.
Bonus 3: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 4: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 5: Join the Noopsyche Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Like Noo-Psyche's page on facebook: Noo-Psyche Global (Be sure to make a post in this thread once you've completed this entry.)
Bonus 7: Would you like to watch a Par Results video of the NP K7 V3 LED light? Here's Simply Reefing doing a video of the PAR results of the K7 V3. Click the link to watch this YouTube video Let us know once you check out the video for an extra entry.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 V3 light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
K7V3 light.jpg

K7V3 mount.jpg

控制器 (1).png

K7V3 spectrum.jpeg

K7V3 schematic.jpeg

Runner-up winner will receive 1 coral photo lens kit from Noo-Psyche.

Noopsyche coral lens.png

THE DRAWING

Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 6, 2022! (Last day to enter is June 5th.)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!
#r2rgiveaway

Bonus entry 2: created a account and put one in my cart

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry...
Love the par readings but who doesnt and the results are just amazing. Would be a dream come true....

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t want to enter the drawing (am already using a Noopsyche light!), but just wanted to say that I have been super impressed with these lights. Great spectrum, intensity, and spread. The quality of the actual lighting is easily comparable to much higher end lights. Much higher quality than most of the other budget lights.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New Bonus Entry just added!!

Bonus 8: Check out this video and leave a comment in this thread! YouTuber prolificbreed has experienced a lot of difficult reef tanks. See if using the K7 V3 brings a new change for him.
UPDATES ON ALL MY REEF TANKS! | NOOPSYCHE K7 V3 INSTALL

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bonus 8 for the lens kit only!

Watched and commented!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I love the simplicity of the controller set ups. Having pre set settings for lps and sps helps new individuals to the hobby jump right into a great light without the complications of knowing how to set the lights for certain coral. Cant wait to win this light set up and up my reef tank game!
Simplicity of the controller is something I have never heard said about Noopsyche lights before. The controller is usable, but it is very much the worst part of the lights. The lights themselves are very nice and it’s just that for the quality of the light for the price it’s worth overlooking how bad the controller is.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back