Noob scoly help needed

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started with tap water with prime doing water changes with actual saltwater from 80 miles offshore.
Don't know much about using the actual sea water so I don't have anything to add there or to share is it better to get water out of the ocean directly or to have an Rodi unit and mix your own saltwater I'm sure out of the ocean direct is got to be cheaper

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa, phone phonics...auto correct...eeekkk! Should ‘ve read two finger nail tip sized. Holy cow phone :)
My phone does the same thing as I speak into it to get the text wrote as my fingers are too big for my little tiny buttons on my phone at least it's spelled real words for you if I use my fingers and try to type it gibberish LOL

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started with tap water with prime doing water changes with actual saltwater from 80 miles offshore.
My phone does the same thing as I speak into it to get the text wrote as my fingers are too big for my little tiny buttons on my phone at least it's spelled real words for you if I use my fingers and try to type it gibberish LOL
I typed it correctly and it changes the words, now I’m checking it after typing. It’s done it also while sending messages to family members...that can get you in trouble!

Back