Noopsyche 2021 Merry Christmas!!! Giveaway!!! 20% discount countdown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

PRIZE 1: #136
Let me see:
1640590421177.png

Congratulation! Merry Christmas! @tbrown3589
I won!!!! Thanks @noopsyche !!!

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly dont know what to do with my GC :). I bought my last light I needed for christmas...er my wife bought it for me after I picked it out, paid for it, and wrapped it...I might run my own contest so that my GC doesnt go to waste.
Still sitting on my GC from an earlier giveaway ... waiting on the 75w to become available. I realized that the controller is a separate purchase, so I might just buy the light so I can open it up and look into modding it.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still sitting on my GC from an earlier giveaway ... waiting on the 75w to become available. I realized that the controller is a separate purchase, so I might just buy the light so I can open it up and look into modding it.
When I ordered the 75watter, I was originally told no. Turns out they are just missing the tank mount. Given I have a AquaticLife hybrid, I didnt want the tank mount. As such, I got the light with a $10 discount for not needing the tank mount. Win Win!!

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I ordered the 75watter, I was originally told no. Turns out they are just missing the tank mount. Given I have a AquaticLife hybrid, I didnt want the tank mount. As such, I got the light with a $10 discount for not needing the tank mount. Win Win!!
Whaaaat?

@noopsyche is this still the case? If I could get a little discount to go towards buying a controller I would be just fine without a mounting arm.

That $130 gift card is burning a hole in my digital wallet. ;)

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whaaaat?

@noopsyche is this still the case? If I could get a little discount to go towards buying a controller I would be just fine without a mounting arm.

That $130 gift card is burning a hole in my digital wallet. ;)
The 75watt noopsyche k7 v3 has been sale out. And we currently mainly produce 140watt noopsyche ;)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back